How to Join
We would like all medical oncology consultants and trainees in the UK to join.
The ACP relies on members subscriptions for funding, as it has no endowments and limited reserves. It is a registered charity and is not funded by the pharmaceutical industry. The current annual subscription is just £50 for trainee members and £100 for consultant grades which can be set against tax. Membership subscriptions support the work of the ACP Executive Committee, which directly and indirectly benefits all medical oncologists in the UK.
Benefits of joining include:
- Free attendance at educational meetings, including study days, trainees weekends, and New Consultants Group weekend
- Discounted ESMO membership for both full and young members (the ACP has a reciprocal agreement with ESMO)
- Monthly webinars by Zoom
- Free access to educational platform supported by EBN Health, with e-versions of all ACP publications, and full recordings and transcripts of ACP webinars
- Discount on purchase of ACP Problem Solving series of publications
- Eligibility for annual awards for trainees
- Support for nominations for National Clinical Excellence Awards (England and Wales only)
If you wish to join please click here. Please support your professional organisation.